Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
25/09/10
Posted on Saturday, September 25, 2010 by Twinklingstars


Ellos :D
I broke my promise for not use com during exam period agn :X
Changed the blogskin
how is it?

I am $175 richer now :D
Cuz went to take my Education Grant today :D
It was freaking long & bored there :/
So left with my mum right after i received my $$ ...
Cant wait for the exams to be over
& i can go spent my $$ le :DDD

Anway,
went to Universal Studio last tues :D
Its quite FUN :D
took lots lots of pics :D


One of my fav photos :D
But its not at Universal Studio, its a vivo city..
Played the mummy(I think its not scary enough )
& other stuffs too :D
Wanted to go Universal Studio nxt time agn
then i'll playing everything there :D


0comments