Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
17/09/10
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2010 by Twinklingstars


Woohoo :DDD
I had SURVIVED for the 3 test in a day (This Thur)
& this pathetic wk (:
PPE test-- Dun really care abt the grades since its not counted in the CA2
Maths Test-- I think the paper is quite okayy but at least 6mrks gone becus of my careless
History Test-- Super EASY :D I finish it within 1mins cus its all fill in blanks (I'm serious, not joking)

Got my Universal Studios ticket for nxt tues today :DDD
Being YOG performers is so lucky :D
Hope that will have GREAT fun nxt Tues(:
After all,
thats the only chance for us to enjoys before the exams starts :/

Getting a scholarship on 29 sep :DD
At Downtown east which is so FARRRR...
But i get the money :D
which can be use to buy a dress for my cosplay stuff :D
I alr manage to convince my mum to help me make-up on that day(:

BTW the event is called AFA - Anime Fest Asia
It will be on 13/14 Nov at Suntec
& ticket is $8 for the normal festival pass.
others will be more ex.

Well yup,
its gonna be SUPER DUPER fun :DDD
LW & I are going as twins umbreon
___________|
|
A pokemon (: A evolution of eevee --> I dunno really know how to phrase it.

After the cosplay stuff is going to wit till exams is over
then i start preparing.
Now,
i only wanna revise & revise & revise till nuts
so that i can get gd grades & get into E2 art class nxt yr(:
& definitely get the $600+ Edusave scholarship to fulfill my wishlist over there.
(Especially a NEW school bag !!!)

Okayy,
time to stop crapping.
I swear this gonna be my last posting before exams,
but there is no guarantee :D
0comments