Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
11/09/10
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 by Twinklingstars



I can believe that hols over so FAST D:
I HATE sch seriously.

Everytime sch starts,
lots of probs will come..
Sch stuff , friend stuff, family stuff.
I had ENOUGH of them alr DD:

Exams in 2 wks time,
i had studied some but
it seems that there is so many things to study O.O

I wanna go to the beach someday after exams
ALONE or with friends
Anybody wanna tag along?
I dun really mind.
I miss the beach,
i wanna hear the sound of waves.
Cuz it make me feel very peaceful & calm(:

Supposed to cut my hair today
but in the end i nvr cut.
Cuz i quarrel wif my mum
she kept telling me dun cut there
ask me go somewhere cut
The last time i go another place to cut,
the hairdresser go cut my hair till slighted ==
I seriously dun know what on earth is my mum thinking..
she tell my bro go there cut but ask me to go somewhere cut.

She always said she is very fair to us
but she nvr knows that in fact,
she is juz as biased as other mums are.

okayy,
back to story.
i dun wanna went on abt my mum's biased stories.
there are tons of them.
So in the end,
i nvr go but stay home & read my book :/
I'll go wif my frens when i'm free.

Started draw KHR characters of my chibi version :D
They seems quite okayy :)
But its not done yet,
guess will finish by nxt wk (:

KHR anime i'm on 190 le :DDD
But i'll stop awhile,
cuz exams coming,
gonna concentrate :X

Shortage of $$ now D:
Gonna start a secret hiding place for my $$ liao.
If not,
mum will always ask for some $ then nvr return me :(

Bye bye holidays D: *waves*
And still Hello to Exams DD:

A promise is everything, but once it is broken, it means NOTHING.
0comments