Posted on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 by Twinklingstars
Just came back from HM (:Suppose to go compass de,
but Jac cant go :(
So changed plan & go HM wif my bro :/
Return some bks & borrowed some
Specially go renew all of them
cuz i bet i got no time to read them :/
Walked pass the comics connection shop
then saw KHR model !!!!
OMG ...
they are so NICE !!!
$ 14.90 for 5 i think..
I wanna buy them !!!
after i get my so called 'salary' from my dad 1st...
Post the photo later on FB.
Saw my bro's fren when we went home.
I went home 1st then
later my bro tell me wat they say.
they asked my bro :" Your gf ah?"
Immediately,
3 black lines form on my head =.=|| when i heard this..
WTH..
I'll nvr ever go out with my bro again i swear.