Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
25/08/10
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 by Twinklingstars
Honesty,
i shldnt be on com
cuz i have History test tmr
on the chapter which i have missed the whole CRT...

Few good news today(:
1. Got YOG goodies bag today
2. Had 50/60 for my HCL test & being 1st in class with Zi wei
3. Chelsea & I win in the Maths Olympiad

YOG goodies bag:
Nothing much,
just 1 S'pore & 1 YOG Flag
A Pen with YOG logo
A few tattoos thing
A waistband :D ( MY FAV. cuz its purple & looked very NICE)
& some other stuffs..
I really wan the Lio & Meryl dolls T^T
Maybe i'll buy it (:

Making a card representing the whole class for Mr Chew :)
Its a "Pikachu card"
And this gotta do with his name.
cuz he wasnt willing to tell us his name,
so we keep guessing
& finally, everyone started call him Pika+ chew...
Today,
we actaully spent our maths lesson talking abt his name for abt 20mins+ ?
so its quite slack today.
But i seems to have kana the art block virus
cant even draw pikachu nicely ):

Abt the Maths Olympiad thing,
still,
i dun believe it...

Today, i was showing Jac the photo that i took to put on Deviant Art
Then she suddenly popped a qns.
" QP, are u quiting on drawing & started on photographing?" with a very serious face..
I replied," Of course not! I'm just sort of interested in photographing recently."
Seriously,
i will nvr ever give up on drawing
Its the only thing that i'm good
& i LOVE it than any other stuffs.
I may not be the best drawer but i try my best to draw as good as i can (:

Okayys..
Byes~
0comments