Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010 by Twinklingstars
Got nothing to posterm..
Exams coming in 2wks
i think i can put a countdown clock to remind myself liao
lol
really got nothing to post..
trying to squeeze something out to write.
Got Chinese & Geo test last wk
i think its okayy
at least can pass bahh
I seriously gave up the hope of getting in top ten in class
or 20 in the whole level...
It would be a miracle if i could.
I miss 1E5'09 T^T
In 1E5 there is no stress to study and we can hav gd grades
In 2E1 the atmosphere is so tense so stress.
Alright,
i guess i juz make sure that i hit all my targets
and plus dun fail any of my subjects.
especially Maths & ENG
then June hols work hard for 2nd semester.
There is so many things to worry abt
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I gonna be mad
does shouting help?
i dunno 0comments