Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
21/03/10
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 by Twinklingstars
Its Sunday and also the last day of holidays):
So sad...
I will miss holidays but look forward to Camp(:

I spent abt 4 days doing project,

1 day out with Miss Chan, Jolene, Jeline and Jia Ann
We go Orchard Road Watch Alice In The Wonderland :D
Its Great :DD
I like the Hater and Alice (:

1 day with Jac ( ytd)
Go her house to try the spare swim suit that she can lent me
and unwanted shoes.
Go library to return books too
I actually found a Alice in the Wonderland book
and its quite thick.
Seriously,
I never knew that Alice in the Wonderland book is so thick :p
Thought of borrowing it
but in the end i put it back.

Today gonna finish my HCL gan xiang and the project
Ohya,
also Maths YOG worksheet too
sianz...

Btw,
The song "Alice" by Avril Lavigne is quite nice(:
Highly Recommend :D

0comments