Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
06/02/10
Posted on Saturday, February 6, 2010 by Twinklingstars
Recently,
Hav been OBSESSED in drawing bamboos.
Also dunno why
juz feel like drawing it
ANYWHERE


Well,
this wk is quite busy
cos of the Class Decorations thingg
Dun even hav time to go library like i juz to be with Jac
She also very busy cos she also the deco leader nxt door.
I cannot say 2E1 with win
but at least i did my best.
Thkq The Whole ClASS for trying so HARD :D
Hope our effort will paid off(:


Also,
this week happened a lots of stuff
Bad stuff...
Someday,
Dandi ask me abt something
Something abt Friendship
I answered:“我(们)走的这条路上出现了岔路。”
She understand instantly wat i mean and said:" 那你选择了哪一条路"
"... ..."
I dunno wat to say
I am Confused...

Obviously,
SHE and i choose a different road,
One go to the right
another go to the left.
Its a good thing only Dandi understand
wat i mean.
At least i will not nid to explain to Jac or Gek yi wat i mean
cos they dun understand.
Dandi she is older and
of course,
more mature.

Read a book or rather a comic?
by a author called : 幾米
His so-called comic is drawn by him
One pic + a short phrase tells a story or a very meaningful thing.
I always borrowed his book from the library,
cos it help me to understand more.
One of it :
人生总有许多的巧合,
两条平行线也可能由交会的一天。


Lastly,
Song to recommend (:



郭靜-知道

她讓你憔悴許多
她讓你不知所措
她一舉一動你不停的對我說

我微笑傾聽你說
我卻越聽越心痛
怎麼你說的不是我

她比我多了什麼
讓你願意耐心等候

我想知道她讓你痴心是什麼
我想知道她讓你瘋狂為什麼
我知道做得和她沒有不同
但是我 卻不在你心中 逗留

我想知道她哪裡比我好很多
在你心中她和我有什麼不同
我知道我比她付出的還多
可是我 總換不了你的心動

你讓我憔悴很多
你讓我不知所措
你一舉一動我的心被牽著走

她不經意的走過
你就把我給冷落
嫉妒把我給吞沒

她比我多了什麼
讓你願意耐心等候

我想知道她讓你痴心是什麼
我想知道她讓你瘋狂為什麼
我知道做得和她沒有不同
但是我 卻不在你心中 逗留

我想知道她哪裡比我好很多
在你心中她和我有什麼不同
我知道我比她付出的還多
可是我 總換不了你的心動

我知道了她那裡比我好更多
在你心中我永遠不可能會讓你心動
我知道我比她付出的還多
可是我
在你心中沒有 她多
0comments