Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
Posted on Sunday, January 3, 2010 by Twinklingstars
Sch starting tmr ):
I dun like sch to start
cos when sch starts,
nid to worry so many so many problems
have so many stress.D;
But sch starting is a fact
I cant denied D:

On the day counting down to 2010
I have cca practice.
After that,
I went home.
Climbing the stairs,
i almost faint.
My muscle damn pain.
That night,
i was dizzy & my leg hurts.
ppl counting down,
i go sleep.
Sleep nvrmind,
worst still,
My leg so pain that
i couldnt sleep =.=ll
I wanna sleep cannot sleep.
I wan my leg to be alright , its so pain till i cant sleep.

WHY i am born so UNLUCKY???
I guess this is my fate...

Dad says he gonna bring me to the doctor.
+ let me quit chinese dance.

Mum says i shld quit
cos every time after cca practice,
she nvr saw me sleeping soundly.

I says i should quit too
cos i realli dun lyk to dance anymore.
I rather lost the cca point then having myself being so miserable.

Help my mum to make New Year stuff lyk pineapple tars ...to sell ytd.
Who wanna buy?
I might gave u a discount(:

Sch started.
Time pass so fast.
I am a sec 1 junior of some other ppl
juz 1 blinked of my eyes
i became a senior or someone.
So fast...
Hope that this year is a GOOD BAD year :D
0comments