Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 by Twinklingstars
Finally can use com le (:Well,
its being 2 weeks since sch starts.
Juz 2 weeks,
i have all my savings gone...
And i still nid to ask my dad n mum for money.
I hate asking money from my parents
i nvr nid to ask for $$ cos i always have some
they always last for a very long time.
Mum being asking me why i spent my $$ so fast
So i wrote down everything that i spent with extra BIG handwriting ytd
This is how it looks like:
MONEY SPENT
WEEK 1
(4/1)Mon $2
(5/1)Tues $2
(6/1)Wed $2 CCA: $2
(7/1)Thurs $2
(8/1)Fri $2 HCL: $1.20
Bro's Notebook $1.20
3Pens $5.40
Ruler $0.50
Total: $21.10
________________________________________
WEEK 2
(11/1)Mon $2
(12/1)Tues $2
(13/1)Wed $2 HCL: $1.20
(14/1)Thurs $2
(15/1)Fri $2 HCL: $1.20
Class fund $1
Shared Locker $10
PPE Notes $3.40
History File $1.50
Chinese Compo Book $0.55
Sketch Book $1.25
Pen refills $3.45
Total: $33.55
________________________________________
MAIN TOTAL : $54.65
________________________________________
Not only that still got Bus usage $26.50
+ I help my bro to pay the dunno wat $21
So,
I can swear that all my $$ are used for good purpose
all related to sch.
OMG
I forgot wat do i wanna write before posting...
Forget abt it
i'll post it when i rmb it
most probably i will not rmb
Bye(:
0comments