Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
08/01/10
Posted on Friday, January 8, 2010 by Twinklingstars
Already the 5th days since sch starts,
2E1 is still freaking quiet.
Even teachers also feel very weird.
Today got some h/w
Not much la
quite easy to finish them.

I'm trying to get use of life in 2010
but quite hard la...
I being writing For Example: "07/01/10" i write until "07/01/09"
Also: "2E1" i wrote : "1E5"
I being correcting this since 1st day of sch...

Kena sabo by Kai Ting they all ytd
become deco-leader with another girl called: Valent
WTH...=.=ll
I asked teacher can dun wan or not
she say:" Then u choose another position."
so which means i still must be in some position no matter how=.=ll
Since i better in art so still choose deco-leader lor...
LOLS

Close to 100th post le(:
Hope can achieve soon :D
Yay :DD
TMR is SAT !!!
Not sch(:
Can relax :)
0comments