Posted on Saturday, September 5, 2009 by Twinklingstars
Its Holidays (:Actually , i dun really like holiday.
Holiday dun nid go sch , dun nid wake up so early , dun nid to do homework
correct.
But there is nothing to do either.
It so boring.
Sometimes i rather go sch than staying at home.
Home is juz so noisy
its more like a zoo.
Even doing homework ,
i always hav to stop to ask them to shut up.
I juz cant concentrate by doing this again and again every a few mins.
I went library every week ,
borrow as many books as i can.
cos i like to read and only when i am reading book i can ignored their noise.
Today,
Dm sms me ask if i got time to go watch movie.
I ask my mum and she face is like straight away black de lor.
see her face already noe ans liao.
She said:" Not Free."
Dun go then dun go lor
Who cares
I very long nvr argue wif her liao
i'm too lazy and tired and doesnt wanna argue.
从那时起,那一句话,
让我觉悟了。
忍一时,风平浪静;
退一步,海阔天空。
她不让我做,那我就不做,没什么大不了。
生气时, 拿我们当出气筒,静静就好,被骂而已不会怎么样。 0comments