Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
28/08/09
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 by Twinklingstars
Today is erm.. esther day? or dunno wat fruit day.
Go to parade square and do workout.
I found that our class is the olny one that doesnt do the exercise.
When it come to this,
our class will become very united.
haha...
Teacher that teaches us,
will tried to influence us to do
but they failed.
Miss Lee stand between me and Jacinda
asking us to do
but no matter how
i didnt do.
She then say:"Why you all so shy huh?You Chinese Dance right? Chinese Dancer should not be shy if not how to perform?"
I say: " Samantha also Chinese Dancer, ask her."
Well,
i sabotaged Samantha.
So sry ah...
Anyway its quite fun
althought it juz 1 hr.

During Maths lesson,
get back my Ratio Test paper.
Wee!
I got 20/20
Full Marks!

Tmr going Jacinda hse to prepare Teacher's Day present.
yeah!

Random Quote:
我不会爱
拥抱总是太沉太慢
甜蜜常常少说一段
用心再深
看不出来当你遇见一份
除了我之外的温暖
两人的幸福成了三人拥挤不我试着填满
心却一再少一块
就算我对你的爱
深的像一片海
0comments