Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
09/08/09
Posted on Sunday, August 9, 2009 by Twinklingstars
Today is Singapore's 44th B'day (:
Yesterday is Char's 13th B'day :]
Tomorrow is My 2 sis de 5th 'day:)
lol
so many B'days

Yesterday Meet Char at Hougang interchange
wit for Jacinda , Calz & DM to come
then take 89 to Pasir Ris
Go to Escape Theme Park
The 1st thing we play is Haunted House.
From the start to the end,
DM scream all the time.
We suddenly found something DM is good at
lol

then we go play Pirate Ship
Guess who scream?
It DM again
haha...
After this
I feel like i had overcome my phobia of height :]

Then we go play the mini Roller Coaster
Again,
Dm scream again
Actually its not very high
juz abt 1 storeys only.

After playing all the games
we go out and eat at mac donald
We chat while eating
toking how is our NAFA test , our classmates emo or not , Whether D&T sucks (I like D&T alot , dun misunderstood) ....
Then we go bus-stop to wait for bus
while waiting,
I bluetooth them all the Boys Over Flowers de pictures
Later dunno why cannot bluetooth
So i took out my memory card and put into calz phone to blue tooth them
very complicated

On bus,
we chat chat chat
then reached hougang interchange
Char had to go 1st
so only me , Jacinda ,calz & DM
go hougang mall
We go library
Only me and Jacinda borrow some books
and then,
Jacinda lost her water bottle again==
her 7th or 8th water bottle liao
So i accompany her go home lor
When we on bus,
i suggested her to tire a string on her hand and her water bottle
then she will not lost her water bottle liao.

At the end,
I actually realise that B'day at the end of the year also not bad
cos they still count me as children
My entrance fee is still children price.
haha...

I took some pics when we go escape
but my phone is not wif me
too bad
I posted them nxt time
wif my phone around.
Byeee....
0comments