Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
30/05/09
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2009 by Twinklingstars
Although its June holidays now
i dun seems to be happy
there is no fun
cant go out
only 4 June go Jennifer hse to do project
6 June is supposed to be Fwenship day
but i afraid it is going to be postpone
so sorry cal , dm , char , shi hui & DM !!! ):
老天爷总爱作弄我,每次有好事发生后,我就会发生一连串倒霉的事。

today wake up , my hands , legs , neck ... all became red colour and itchy
damn
sick again

Somemore
Mum want me to change the date of going out
From 6 June to another day
she say Mon to Fri can
but Sat & Sun cannot
but Mon to Fri they dun hav the time

My mum thinks that
I have the time means they hav time also
Mum juz wouldn't understand
We hav time doesn't mean other ppl hav time
I got no tuition doesn't mean they dun hav
Its holidays doesn't mean tuition stops
She only knows that Sat and Sun she had to work i had to babysit
that's all
She said " Dun say i didn't giv u the chance to go out , u forbade it."
But she didn't giv me any choices to make either

So end up
dun go out lor
simply
She go work dun nid to worry
I babysit my Sis and Bro
while trying to finish my holiday assessment
anything goes wrong
will be my fault
it will always to my fault

My dad?
all he knows is to work and go fishing on 7 June
which means we had to go back Malaysia on 6 June
and i cant go out
i hate and love my dad
i love him cos he is my dad and he work hard trying to let us had a good life
i hate him cos he is always the decision maker
He always make choices that i dun want
He nvr knows or ask what i really want

I know most of u who did well in ur exams
ur parents will giv u reward right?
for me
no
Its not that i always did well in exams
In fact i nvr get top 3 in my primary sch life
I nvr bother to ask them to giv me reward
cos i noe they nvr keep their promise nor afford the reward i want
This whole holidays i can promised that 3/4 of it
I was babysitting my siblings
U can say this is my reward

Although i dun wanna babysit my siblings
but what can i do?
I dun hav a choice
didnt i ?
0comments