Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 by Twinklingstars
Juz made a invitation card for Fwendship Day for Shi -HuiI like the card design (:
I think this card is better then those that i did before.
Ever heard of Shugo Chara?
Its a Japanese manga
I'm totally fond of it
there is 1 of the songs which i like and lyrics is quite meaningful
Thats the song u r hearing right now
And this is the lyrics :
Kokoro No Tamago
Hop , step , jump
Drew , draw , drawn
Chip , syrup , whip
Who i wanna be
They call me calm , strong ,a nd cool.
Everyone says I'm popular
But the truth is , I'm not like that at all
I'm juz an ordinary girl !
I wish i can juz get ridof all this pressure and be myself
But they'd all say it's out of character.
Unlock my heart !
Juz be who you wanna be
Your guardian characters are with you
Juz do it the way you wanna be
It'll be okey , really !
Juz be who you wanna be.
Having only one style would be way too boring.
Juz do it the way you wanna do it.
You can do anything!
I know that...
Hop , step , jump
Drew , draw , drawn
Chip , syrup , whip
... is who i wanna be 0comments