Missing him was dark grey all alone
follow+
Report to North Vista
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 by Twinklingstars
Yesterday take bus to report to North vista althought i get into the sch i wan but still i am not happy cos Charmaine can't get into the same sch with me.I am alone there n i finally see some one i know but no very close one--Chloe . We juz say hi only. I go to the hall and wait for my dad to come then we go canteen to buy uniform we haven't buy books cos $400+ leh so expensive ! my dad ask he friends 1st lor. I wish , I pray , I hope Charmaine or Eshane can appeal sucessful and get into North Vista. Cos i am so LONELY there , other ppl got friends but i can juz sit there alone and do nothing . PLEASE LET CHARMAINE OR ESHANE TO GET INTO MY SCH !!!!!!!!!!!
0comments